The beauty of natural beech wood with the high-heat resistance of premium food grade silicone, this utensil is both a functional and stylish addition for both home kitchen and restaurant use. Perfect for straining and scooping pasta and noddles to stirring soups. The smooth well, balanced beech wood handle provides a solid and comfortable grip while in use. Soft edges prevent unwanted scratches or damage on your cookware and bakeware. Hanging hole in handle for easy storage.
- HEAT-RESISTANT UP TO ABOUT 446 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT: Cook and bake your favorite meals without fear of it melting or warping! It’s completely heat-resistant up to approximately 446 degrees Fahrenheit. (Use with caution).
- NON-STICK FRIENDLY AND SAFE TO USE ON ALL TYPES OF BAKEWARE AND COOKWARE: No more scratches on your most expensive pots, pans, and mixing bowls, this utensil offers smooth and soft-to-the touch edges that won’t damage any of your non-stick cookware and bakeware.
- EASY STORAGE: Hanging loop in handle for easy storage on a kitchen rack when not in use
- DURABLE WOOD HANDLES & PREMIUM GRADE SILICONE: Made of high quality beechwood, this utensil will not break or warp easily and paired with high-silicone heads that can withstand high temperatures up to 446degrees Fahrenheit
- PERFECT GIFT FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY: Perfect as weddings, housewarmings, and birthdays this is a truly a present chefs of all skills levels will enjoy.
- SLIGHT VARIATION IN COLOR & SIZE MAY OCCUR: Due to monitor differences, colors may vary slightly from the picture and slight deviations in size may occur due to the unique nature of the product