The STANLEY 94-248 65 Piece Homeowner’s DIY Tool Kit is a must-have tool set with everything you need to tackle a variety of tasks around the house. Whether you’re doing basic repairs, hanging pictures or cutting through boxes, this tool kit will equip you with the high-quality STANLEY essentials required to complete many DIY projects. This 65-piece homeowner’s set includes all the tools needed to complete basic DIY projects around the home. The tools are packaged in a blow molded case for easy tool storage and portability. All Stanley ratchets, sockets and wrenches are manufactured globally to Stanley specifications, meeting and often exceeding ANSI specification. Stanley drive tools are forged from high-quality steel to maximize project performance. The Stanley ratchet handles are ergonomically designed and have a thumb-operated reverse-switch mechanism. In addition, the Stanley sockets feature the Max-Drive design, providing improved torque and reduced fastener wear. Set includes one 13-ounce hammer, one 16-foot tape rule, one 18mm snap-off knife, one torpedo level, one long nose and one slip joint pliers, one Phillips screwdriver, one standard tip screwdriver, eight SAE and eight metric hex keys, one 1/4-inch round-head ratchet, eight SAE 1/4-inch sockets, one 1/4-inch spinner handle, one 1/4-inch bit holder, and 30 bits.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: Ratchet handles are ergonomically designed and have an easy-to-use, thumb-operated reverse-switch mechanism.
- SOCKET AND EXTENSION LOCK: Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to-reach, low-profile quick-release button.
- SOCKET FEATURES: Sockets feature Max-Drive design, a unique radius corner design that provides 15% more torque than standard sockets and simplify the turning of rounded corners.
- ANSI SPECS: Tools meet or exceed ANSI specs.
- EAST TOOL STORAGE: Includes blow molded case for easy tool storage.