For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the fenix 5 Plus series watches help provide a high-performance way to improve yesterday’s stats. Plus, you can bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable color mapping, wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 1,000 songs, and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
Smart Watchs, Wearable Tech
Garmin fēnix® 5 Plus Multisport GPS Watch
About this item
- Smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths.
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel, titanium, or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons, and rear case.
- Built-in navigation sensors include a three-axis compass, gyroscope, and barometric altimeter, as well as multi-satellite network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Battery performance: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings).
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch
- Rugged design
- Sync with music streaming services
- Contactless payment solution with Garmin Pay
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass
- Smart notifications
- Works with the Garmin Connect Mobile App
Standard – 2 to 6 business days