The most advanced Samsung smartwatch is now also the most stylish. The Galaxy Watch3 combines powerful technology with a premium, customizable design so you can manage the day-to-day from your wrist, beautifully. With LTE connection, call, text and pay from your watch so you can leave your phone behind while you run out for coffee or go run a 5K. Keep an eye on wellness with advanced health monitoring,(1) and go for days without charging. (1) This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 45mm Mystic Black LTE – SM-R845UZKAXAR
Style you can count on
- Galaxy Watch3 combines style two sizes, three colors, 50,000-plus watch faces and premium leather bands with military-grade durability and water resistance.
- Supported on both Android and iOS
- This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, including drops from 4.9 feet, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude.
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water.
Leave your phone behind
- Leave your phone at home. Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via LTE connectivity.
- 4G LTE standalone connectivity only available on Samsung Galaxy Noblesse LTE version. Standalone voice calling on LTE version requires initial pairing with eligible Samsung Galaxy device and separate qualifying wireless plan. Your carrier may not support standalone voice calling, or support may be available only in certain areas. Please check with your carrier for more information. Standalone functionality limited if paired phone is not powered on or connected to a wireless network.
Holistic health monitoring
- Keep an eye on your fitness and health with SpO2, VO2 max, and heart-rate monitoring. Help is just a tap away if you stumble. And track your cycle in an easy and discreet way.
- This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. SPO2, VO2 max and running coach features not available at the time of launch, will become available during Q3. Features will require a software update.
- This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Trip detection recognizes falls when engaged in dynamic motion, not when still. Requires network connection to notify emergency contact. GPS accuracy may be affected by obstructions to satellite signal such as buildings.
Battery built for endurance
- The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless PowerShare.
- 45mm version lasts longer (56 hours) than 41mm version (43 hours). Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.
- Works with Qi compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non-Samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device.